Happens to me too! This phrase has single handedly revolutionised friendship, sororities, kitty and or any other forum which brings people into a group and with these magical words binds their soul to the party.
From the time early cavemen started discussing their wives or food habit (whatever rings their bell if you know what I mean) to the time women discovered gossip (great discovery btw) to the time people started reading astrology column and getting amazed at how aligned it is with their life!
(Bogus, I say.)
One thing however cannot be refuted, how easily people connect with each other or inanimate columns out of sheer real life experiences! A survey taken out(by me) on fb statuses showed that ppl gave more likes to mutual everyday activities/experiences than unusual occurances.
For example, "I won an award in debate, so happy" drew me bullcrap of a response but when I said "change your toothbrush before it turns into a sunflower" I got a whooping acceptance. Some friends huh! But I guess its only human! Everyone connects to things they've felt. So I thought let's charge up the meter and start jotting down things that happened to me with a pinch of table salt!
Ahoy! matey, all hands on deck!
Always wanted to say that right?
No comments:
Post a Comment